BWLFORD SMALLHOLDING CERTIFICATED LOCATION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Updated 1st January 2023
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Bwlford Smallholding, we hope you enjoy your stay. Please find below the terms and conditions applicable to our site.
Your agreement is with Bwlford Smallholding Certificated Location and its owners and references to 'we', 'us' and 'our' in these terms and conditions are to Bwlford Smallholding Certificated Location and its owners.
References to 'you' in these terms and conditions are to you, as the person making this booking and, where applicable, to every member of your party.
● You must be a current member of the Caravan & Motorhome Club to book a pitch with us. We may ask to see your Club Membership Card on arrival.
● All waste goes from the chemical emptying point into a green bio tank, where it is biologically filtered, resulting in a clean water feed directly to our carp pond. For this reason, ONLY green environmentally friendly chemicals (such as Elsan Organic) can be used. Under NO circumstance can the blue or pink chemicals be put in the CCEP, as this will result in the bio tank failing, which will be costly to rectify and fatal to our fish. Any guest found to be using unsuitable chemicals will be asked to leave immediately, with no refund.
● Your pitch fee includes 10 Units (KwH) of electricity via our 12 AMP metered electric hook ups per night. This is sufficient for most outfits and ensures that electricity is used responsibly. Any additional usage will be charged for (at cost) at 34p/kwh and collected at the end of your stay. We will read and record the meter for your pitch on arrival and departure and any usage over this allowance will be collected before you leave. Please note, we are only able to take this additional payment in cash or by bank transfer.
● The pitch fee includes outfit, awning, 2 adults, up to 3 children and up to 2 dogs. (Additional dogs must be declared at point of booking.)
● The balance of your pitch fee (if not already paid in full) is payable on your arrival day by cash or bank transfer.
● Group bookings: If you are booking with friends or relatives, please inform us when you book so that we can try to site you on adjacent pitches if available. We reserve the right to ask for a deposit in advance for groups.
● Arrival is 1pm onwards and we ask that you vacate your pitch before 11am on your day of departure. If you need an earlier or later arrival or departure, please let us know well in advance and we will do our best, where possible, to accommodate you.
● We welcome dogs but please let us know in advance that you are bringing them. As we are a working smallholding, dogs must be on leads unless in the dedicated dog walking area provided. Please also ensure you pick-up after your dog and dispose of the waste in the bins provided.
● Awnings are permitted, but they cannot be pegged on the hardstanding pitches.
● We have a commitment to run a more environmentally friendly business, and so provide bins for general waste and various recycling options. Please use these bins correctly. Please note, we can only take your everyday rubbish and recycling. You must not leave broken items or large packaging or you will be charged a disposal fee.
● Please do not wash your unit or car whilst on site.
● This is a working smallholding with 2 deep ponds. You are required to supervise your children at all times.
● We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct we consider is detrimental to us, or to our other visitors.
● We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, however, caused, to your property or vehicles or any injury to you or your visitors whilst staying on our CL.
● Cancellation Policy
If we have to cancel your booking prior to your arrival we will offer you a full refund of any monies paid towards your stay.
Events such as vehicle breakdown, illness or inclement weather etc which may result in delayed arrival or cancellation of some of your stay are not the responsibility of Bwlford Smallholding CL and therefore we advise you to acquire appropriate travel insurance.
If you have to cancel your booking please do so by telephone, as early as possible so that we may attempt to re-book your pitch and recover lost income.
If a deposit was made, cancellation more than 21 days before your arrival will result in your deposit being refunded. Cancellations 21 days or fewer before arrival will result in your deposit being forfeited.
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of
the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.